Centuries ago, composers were more aware of sacred geometry and its relationship to music. Their classical studies included studying Pythagoras and his theorems and basing their composition on these spiritual ideas. They weren’t the only artists to create inspiring and uplifting music, however.
By utilizing musical pieces by great composers, you can add power and energy to your ritual. They provide high, directed energy that can be dedicated in any way you choose through intention and work.
Playing them will clear your space. They will align your energy and provide healing. They will send your intentions into the universe for manifestation.
The following list is my suggestion of musical selections to use in ritual work:
1. Carmina Burana by Carl Orff a German composer. I also suggest his entire work, O, Fortuna for prosperity work.
2. Toccata & Fugue in D Minor by J. S. Bach. Any of Bach’s music is wonderful for aligning and healing your energy.
3. The Entrance of the Gods Into Valhalla by Richard Wagner. This is a great piece for those who use the image of the World Tree to travel into other planes.
4. The 1812 Overture by Peter Tchaikovsky. One used for a catsup commercial, this composition about the War of 1812 has energizing and uplifting qualities. The booming cannons can be used as visualizations to send intentions out into the universe with flair and power.
5. The Hall of the Mountain King by Edward Grieg a Norwegian musician is another good piece for traveling to other planes, especially to work with Elementals.
6. The Planets by Gustav von Holst an English composer will help you travel astrally to other planets and planes. Use this piece if you wish to contact other galactic cultures.
7. Swan Lake, another Peter Tchaikovsky composition can be used for shape-shifting work. Read the story of the prince and Odette to better understand ways Swan Lake can be utilized in your ritual work.
8. Sleeping Beauty, also by Peter Tchaikovsky is based on the fairy tale by the same title. In this tale, spinning wheels are hidden to protect a newborn princess. You might want to reread the fairy tale before beginning and work with Sleeping Beauty.
Spinning wheels have been associated with the Wheel of Life for thousands of years. This piece would enhance any Goddess rituals and any prosperity and manifesting work with Fortuna.
9. The Ride of the Valkyries, another piece by Richard Wagner is written around an ancient story making this composition useful for work with Elementals, particularly Mermaids and when working with visualizations with the tarot card, The Fool-in this story, Wotan the Wanderer.
10. Night on Bald Mountain by Modest Mussorgsky was introduced to children in Fantasia, but its usefulness in ritual work lies in its background story of spirits. Play this piece when practicing mediumship.
While there are many more compositions that can exalt your ritual work, these ten classic pieces are easily and often freely available. Use them often and experience an increase in the power and clarity of your work.